Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And so it begins...

So, here I am. Starting a blog. Geez. Have I jumped on the bandwagon or what?!

Actually, I think it'll be a great place to update people with the crazy-wonderful world I call my life. But for now, I must go to bed.

Updating and fiddling with this thing will have to wait until tomorrow. Right now, I must sleep.

G'nite!

3 comments:

Laney said...

I'm going to be your first comment! Welcome to the blogging world! You'll love it. I can't wait to see all your updates and pics.
For now, nighty night!

Anonymous said...

Wow, so good to hear they made it okey..I wish all the best for Dustin on his journey!! It'll be tough for awile, but, he'll be fine in the end cause he has been taught by the best.Kim and Lauren you have done a wonderful job raising dustin. love your page and the picture of dusty,conner,and sasha..love you all!

Toni C. said...

I love the name of your blog - lol! I can't wait to keep up with you and the kiddos... good luck in college D!