I love his little whiskers. His floppy ears. He's such a pain in the ass, but he'll always be my first baby. So adorable.
Sasha has really been into the dogs lately. She'll go up to Lexi and put her arm around her. Or cuddle up next to Payton. Connor loves the dogs, but could care less, really.
Speaking of things that are adorable, here are some new pictures of my cousin's son, Reece. He is three months old now. Look at that beautiful, little face. Ugh. I could just cover him with kisses.
Baby yawns....sooooooo cute. Makes me want to just scoop him up and cuddle all day.
Ok, now I probably sound a bit crazy. A little baby-obsessed. I'm not.
Really.
I just know that we are not having any more children. Not that I want any more children. I don't. But, I still want to soak in all the infant sweetness I can, when I can. Something soothing and calming about it.
There's nothing calming about two 2 year olds running around.
And, if you haven't had enough adorable things, here's some more!
Sasha is the dress-up queen. If it can be worn, she will put it on. She wears this princess costume almost every day. She is going to freak her freak when she sees what Santa is bringing her for Christmas!
We're so blessed.


No comments:
Post a Comment