- I wonder if Ed can fix my laptop. It would be really nice to have a computer downstairs during the day. I'd definitely post on the blog more.
- I hope those weeds in the yard magically disappear. Is there anything such as a Weed Fairy? I'm sure the neighbors are shaking their heads.
- Why is Lexi throwing up again? We cannot afford another vet bill. I just took Payton there last week for a butt issue. That was lovely.
- Kim is golfing in the cold. It's 43F. Brrrr... His weekly golf league starts today.
- I wish the kids would go to sleep already. They've been in there for almost 30 minutes. This bedtime stuff is getting old. I'm seriously considering separating them. Well, at this moment, that is.
- My tulips bring me such happiness in the morning when I open the curtains. I look forward to seeing them every day. I have never appreciated Spring so much as I do this year.
- Our plans on Friday fell through and now we have nothing to do, with a babysitter coming for the evening. What should we do with our free night?! I shouldn't cancel the sitter. She takes off work to watch the kids.
- I hope the carrot cake cookie recipe I'm submitting for the Eating Well Magazine Cookie Contest are winners!
- Now that we've picked out the paint for the toy room, (it's called Mandarin Orange) I should really get to painting it.
- I'm missing American Idol because I'm posting this. I can't believe I actually watch that show. Oy.
- I want a snack, but my ass doesn't need it.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Running through my mind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hey - if you want to run a little test on that cookie recipe, send it my way - i'll let you know how it is!
Post a Comment