Good weather is finally here!!
Today, it's almost 80F with blue skies and not a cloud to be seen. Aaaahhhhh! Heaven!!
The kids and I got dressed and went outside right after breakfast. I can't remember the last time we were outside playing at 8am. I was able to sit in the morning sun and drink my first cup of coffee in a week.
Lovely.
I need to look into places I can take them during the week. Something that isn't far, isn't expensive, and is age-appropriate. It would be a huge plus if it were outside, too. I love hanging around the house but they get bored playing with the same toys all the time. I want them to get out of their bubble and play with other kids, experience other things, etc.
Kim and I are still going back and forth about them going to preschool in the fall. I know they'd like it, but we could put the tuition towards paying off bills or helping Dustyn out. But, on the other hand, it is a guarantee that they'll be out of the house two days a week during the cold months. (School runs Sept-May.) We could all use a break from the day-to-day that is this house in the winter. Ugh.
Work on Sasha's room has kinda stopped. I came down with some crazy stomach issue last week and we've been dealing with that. I get some tests run on Friday to see what's up. They think it might be an ulcer and colitis or Crohn's disease. Who knows. Either way, it ain't pretty, I'll tell ya that.
I am feeling better than I have in a while, though. So, I've got nothing to complain about! :)
However, Kim did buy the carpet for her room. It is sitting in our dining room right now, waiting to be installed. The trim is painted and the doors need one more coat. Poor girl, she's being so patient about this whole thing. She has no idea why it's taking so long.
Well, I'm off to do dishes. Yippee!
Just wanted to pop in and post something since Dustyn told me I needed to do it more often.
Thanks Dusty! :)
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment