Monday, November 14, 2011

Hangovers

The four of us have hangovers from the weekend. Not from booze, but from fun. We were shuffling around here this morning like we were auditioning for the Walking Dead (a show about zombies, for those that don't know).

The game was awesome! Bears won by a landslide! The weather was beautiful, even with the crazy winds. We had a great time tailgating, as always. But, this week we had an unexpected visitor.

Connie Payton!
That's me in the front. I was laughing because everyone was giving John (the camera man) a hard time for taking so long to take the picture. That's why my cousin, Ryan, & Uncle (to the right of Connie) have their mouths open. They're yelling at John. Kim is in the other #6 jersey, to the left of Connie. The three other guys are family friends.

Connie was walking thru the parking lot, talking to fans, taking pictures, and collecting money for their charity. What a great idea to have her walk around. Nobody is gonna say no to her! (She was Walter Payton's wife, for those that have no clue who she is.)

Anyway, after the game, we went to get the kids & didn't get home w/them until near 9pm. They were exhausted. We were exhausted. I really wish today could've been an day off for all of us. I felt horrible having to go in at 7:15a to wake them for school. They were both completely sound asleep. Who knows what time they would've slept to. And these are children who will wake up at 6:45a, no matter what time they go to bed. So, I know they were beat.

I have a feeling tonight will bring a quick dinner and early bedtime for the Shnizzles. They need to catch up on their sleep or it's gonna be one hellova long week!

No comments: