The kids woke up at 6:30 this morning. They normally get up at 7:00-7:15. Sometimes, Sasha even sleeps until 8:00. Nice!
For some reason, Connor couldn't fall asleep last night. There was nothing wrong with him, he just couldn't get there. So, at 9:00pm, he knocked on his door, asking me to come get him.
Fortunately, neither one of them have figured out how to open the doors. I think they could, but they haven't really tried. So, instead, they knock. Works for me.
So, at 9pm last night, I brought Connor back to bed, tucked him in, and told him to go to sleep. He did.
But, the late bedtime pretty much guaranteed an early wake-up call for everyone. I think I've mentioned it before, but the later they go to sleep, the earlier they wake in the morning. I'm not sure if all children are like this, but that's how it works around here.
Since they woke up so early, they went down over an hour earlier at naptime. It's amazing how just 30-45 minutes in the morning can mess up an entire day's schedule. They most certainly will be going to bed at 7:00 tonight.
This post is completely random since I have nothing to really write about. I guess I'm just trying to get back into the 'posting every day routine'.
Now, I'm off to take a nap. Cause when they wake up early, so do I. And when I'm tired, I'm not happy.
And you know what They say:
When Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's how I feel. Mama aint happy. Lucy is sick and she has been waking up at 5:30 so you should feel a little better.
Post a Comment