Today, Kim left for Houston. He'll be back Wednesday night. So, it's me and the knuckleheads...who have been fighting all day. Not quite sure what their stink is with each other, but if it continues all week, I'm running away.
We have been really busy rearranging rooms in the house. We turned Dustyn's old room into the office/guest room and made the office a toy room for the kids. Moving the furniture is a task in itself, but then add years and years of paperwork, junk, and misc. items needed to be sorted and you've got a monumental project. Oh, and add taking care of and entertaining two 2 year olds on top. Phew.
Luckily, after eight bags of shredded paper and boxes of things moved to the basement for the garage sale this spring, we're pretty much done. We just have decorating left.
The old office/new toy room has some water damage on the walls and carpet due to a leak in our roof last year. So, the carpet needs to be replaced and the room needs a coat or two of paint. This room should be a piece of cake for me to paint after the project with the kitchen, family room and bathroom last summer.
This room is smaller. And it's square. There is only one window. Easy peasy.
I'm thinking of painting the walls sky blue & the ceiling a couple shades darker. Then, putting some cloud wall sticker-thingies on the ceiling. The kids have also requested a rainbow. We'll see how motivated I get!
I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.
If I can remember to come on here and post it!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment