Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Saturday

I love the weekends. The four of us spend time as a family. We eat each meal together. Run errands together. Play. Laugh.

Yes, this is all stuff I do with Connor and Sasha on my own Monday-Friday, but it's so much nicer with Kim around. They LOVE being with their Daddy.

This morning, I have to take Lexi for her follow-up x-ray. It's been two weeks since she was put on the antibiotics. Now we find out if the mass in her lung was pneumonia or not. Honestly, I don't have a good feeling about it. I'm pretty worried. I will not be surprised if they tell me the mass is still there and that it's a tumor.

She has been coughing stuff up more lately. Her overall energy level is lower than normal. She spends a lot of time upstairs on her bed.

So, we shall see.

No comments: