Friday, November 21, 2008

The life and times of a SAHM

In the past 36 hours, I have...
  • Tried to stop a hole in Sasha's tongue from bleeding after she fell and bit it, hard
  • Brought Sasha to the pediatrician. in the cold and snow to have her tongue checked out
  • Been told that her tongue was "borderline", but luckily does not need stitches
  • Gone to the pharmacy to get prescriptions for Lexi, Sasha and myself. Totalling $150
  • Tried to stop Connor's lip from bleeding after he fell while I was making dinner
  • Dealt with a tantrum from Connor because he wanted me to help him at bedtime, not Kim
  • Woken up several times during the night because Sasha was not sleeping well
  • Dealt with a super-cranky Sasha who was still in pain because of her tongue
  • Tried to remember giving Lexi and Sasha their meds on time, all while forgetting to take mine for my allergies
  • Untwisted a Matchbox car from Sasha's hair. Luckily I didn't have to cut any of it
  • Been hit by several Matchbox cars being dropped on my head by Connor
  • Discovered how difficult it is to wipe poop from a two year old's butt while they're standing, after they've pooped in their diaper
  • Frantically searched high, low, in and out for Bear for 25 minutes
  • Consoled Connor, who was too distraught to nap because Bear was missing
  • Searched for Bear for another 5 minutes
  • Found Bear in the oven of their play kitchen
  • Gave Bear to Connor, along with a big hug
  • Sighed a deep sigh of relief and walked him back to bed

I'm off to take a nap, now.

TGIF, everyone!!

1 comment:

Got Triplets? said...

Girl ... I feel your pain. I'm so glad S is okay!