2007
The first time they went to Tucson, they were six months old. Well, technically, the first time they were out there it was 2006 and I was still pregnant with them. But, I'm not sure if that counts.
Later that year, in November, we took them to England to visit my family.

Here they are at one of our favorite local restaurants, Chuy's. It's so weird to see them in these car seats, especially with a pacifier in Connor's mouth. Two months after this trip, I ditched the pacifiers and we never looked back.
As you can see, we like to get 'em started early on the drinking.

Did this vacation really happen? It's so hard for me to remember them this little.

It's so cliche, but they really do grow up so fast.

2008
This was their second trip to Tucson. They were 1.5 years old.
Here they are in the limo ride to the airport.
We took them to their first White Sox game.

My Aunt and I hung out with them on the lawn while the guys sat in the stands. Luckily, we were able to find a bit of shade. They had a lot of fun playing in the grass and dirt.

This was the year Connor went through a "pointing at his mouth" phase whenever you asked him to smile. He was showing you his "cheese".

I can't believe how short Sasha's hair was!

They had a great time this trip. They went swimming, to the zoo, the park, the ballgame, a local carnival, and much more.
We definitely did a lot more last year than the year before. I have a feeling that each year will bring more opportunities to do more with them.
Can't wait to post the pictures from 2009's trip! We leave Friday morning!
Yea!


1 comment:
I know I don't have to tell you this because I know you will, but have a great time! Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment