Connor and Sasha were born 6 weeks prematurely on 9/2/06.
Connor was 4lb 13oz & 19 1/4" long.
Sasha was 4lb 7oz & 17 3/4" long.
They were teeny-tiny; preemie outfits were huge on them. But luckily neither one had any major issues. They could breathe on their own and just had to be able to regulate their temperatures and feed on their own before they could go home.
They spent 11 days in the hospital and came home together. We had to roll up receiving blankets to pad them into their carseats.
The next few months were tiring.
They both had colic for the first 4.5 months.
But we made it through. And it was all worth it.
It's amazing how time flies.


2 comments:
Awww! I just got all teary-eyed looking at those. Thanks for sharing!
I know, isn't it amazing to look back at pics! (If it makes you feel any better, your kiddos were 2 pounds more than mine.)
And we just registered the boys for preschool starting in August. I cried the whole way home.
Hey -- how psyched are you? Only seven more days, right?
Post a Comment