Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grrrrrrroooooowwwwwwllllggrrrrooooogggggg

Did you hear that?

It's the sound of my stomach growling. It's 12:31 and I haven't eaten anything since last night.

Grrrrrrroooowwwwwlllllllgrrrrrrggggg

*excuse me*

Yesterday my blood tests came in. Turns out I do not have Celiac Disease. I am seriously shocked by this news. Honestly, I have about 90% of the symptoms Celiac's have. Look it up. It ain't pretty. Or fun.

While I should be happy to have negative test results, I'm a bit annoyed and frustrated. It sucks to not know what's wrong.

So, back to the doctor I go for more tests. Tomorrow is a colonoscopy. Which is why I can't eat today.

Gotta clean out the ol' pipes for them to get a good look-see.

Gurrrrggggglegrrrroowwwlllgreeeeeeggg

In all seriousness, the eating thing isn't really bothering me. I'm making a bigger deal out of it than I need to. Makes for better blogging, I guess.

I am hungry, but I sip my Gatorade and keep busy. I will definitely be napping today to pass the time. And you can bet I'll be going to bed earlier.

Luckily my appointment is at 6:30a.

I'll keep you posted.


UPDATE: It's 3:36p and I'm ready to chew my arm off.

No comments: