Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Quiet moments

Some of my favorite moments with Connor are when I haven't seen him in a while, whether it be from running errands solo or because he's just woken up from a nap. He gets so happy to see me, runs to me, slamming his body into mine, and gives me the biggest hug.

Then, he just cuddles with me. He doesn't say a word. He just holds me. Like all is well now that he's getting some Mama lovin'.

Our world stops.

I take a couple deep breaths and come back down to earth. Because I'm normally running around or stressing about something.

I love these quiet moments with him. I'm going to miss the heck out of them when he grows up. So, I'm completely savoring each of them as much as I can.

2 comments:

Got Triplets? said...

One of the best . posts . ever. Beautiful, L.

Laney said...

It's got to be a boy thing - Sam does this too. Love it!