I'm having a hard time focusing on this weekend knowing that, when I flip the calendar over to September, we have a month full of things to do. Seriously, I can't remember the last time we had such a busy month.
Starting with the 1st, I have fantasy football draft #1.
The 2nd is Connor and Sasha's birthday. It's also the day they start school. They will be attending Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00-11:30.
The first weekend of the month, Labor Day weekend, I have a hair appointment, my cousin's son's first birthday party, and fantasy football draft #2.
Two days after the draft, I leave for England. I will be gone from the 9th-14th.
The 14th is also the day the kids start their class at a children's theatre company. Their class is going on as I'm landing, so I'll have to take a car home since Kim won't be able to pick me up from the airport.
The 16th, I have a board meeting for the kids' school.
The 17th and 18th, Kim is most likely in Ohio for work.
The 20th is the Bears' first home game. For those of you that don't know, we are season ticket holders.
The 26th is game night with our neighbors at our house.
The 28th my aunt and uncle arrive from England. They're staying for a week.
And that brings us to October.
And now I'm exhausted from typing all of that.
The only Saturday we have free is the 19th. And I refuse to plan anything for that day. I'm sure we'll be busy enough doing things around the house that we haven't had time for.
My To-Do list is growing and I'm having a hard time keeping track of my priorities. I want to make a list of things to pack for England, but I feel like I should focus on stuff like what to do for the birthday party first. I mean, it is happening first. I'm going to have a house full of people looking for something to eat, but I'll have my packing list all done!
Tsk tsk. Not the way things should be.
I know that September will be here and gone before we know it. I mean, can you believe we're actually talking about September? Summer has flown by and fall is approaching quickly. Connor and Sasha have even picked out what they want to be for Halloween.
That's another thing on my To-Do list: Halloween costumes.
But I shouldn't even be thinking of Halloween costumes until I get back from England. Yet, this is what's on my mind. Like I said, I'm having issues with my priorities.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment