Grocery shopping? Check!
The grocery was no busier than normal and I got everything needed for the next week. Easy. Simple. DONE!
Connor's Bear has been missing for a few days. We have searched high and low for this guy and have come up with nothing. Luckily, Connor has a back-up buddy to cuddle with at bedtime, but I know he misses Bear terribly. I really hope we find him soon.
In their search for Bear, Connor & Sasha ran across my stash of presents in Kim's closet. They NEVER go into Kim's closet, so I thought this was a safe place. Thankfully, all of their presents are still in the shipping boxes and the only ones they saw were for their cousins. Phew!
So, one more perk of buying things online, other than being able to avoid the crazy holiday crowd: It comes in something that hides the gift. You don't get that when you shop at the store.
Next on the To Do list: Wrapping!
Are you getting things crossed off your To Do list?
Monday, December 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment