I ran across this idea a while back and totally fell in love with it. I think it's an adorable way to give a little gift. I bought all of the supplies at Walmart and it was very easy to do.
Thankfully, Kim was willing to help, so it made it even easier!

We gave each teacher a gift card and some homemade cranberry-pistachio toffee. (The toffee is absolutely delish. Let me know if you want me to post the recipe.)Yeah, I threw caution to the wind and gave something with nuts. These days, everything needs to be nut-free, dairy-free, wheat-free, flavor-free, pre-packaged, blah, blah, blah. But, they looked too dang tasty to not make. And it's not like I gave them to the class.
I wrapped the toffee chunks in Saran Wrap and put the bundle in a cupcake box. I had some extra boxes from Connor & Sasha's birthday cupcakes.
These boxes rock.
Each reindeer bag had fuzzy pipe cleaner antlers that Kim made himself. He is an antler expert now. I think he's going to put it on his resume under: Hobbies.I cut out circles for the gift tags and labeled the back of each bag.
Thankfully, for the noses, we found red foam sheets that were pre-glittered and peel-and-stick. No messy glitter and glue!Here's the gang, all loaded up and ready to go:
Aren't they the sweetest things?!


1 comment:
I love this! I may just have to steal your idea. ;)
Post a Comment