This week has been so busy.
It wouldn't be too bad if the kids weren't sick. And home. With me. All. Day. Long.
So much for my wonderful idea to relax on the rainy Monday & run errands the rest of the beautiful week. Boy was I wrong. Can't lug two kids w/103* fevers & coughs around town. Well, not if I want them to get better anytime soon.
All of the things on my To Do list are just sitting there. I guess there's always next week.
In the meantime, let's focus on the positive things:
I slept with the windows open last night.
Coffee is good.
The sun is shining today & the windows are open.
I hear birds singing their little hearts out.
The kids colds are just a temporary thing.
Tomorrow is Friday!
Have a great day!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment