It's raining buckets.
It was dark in the morning because of the time change.
My To Do list is immensely long (planning a vacation will do that to a person).
Wrap all these up and you'd think I'd have a pretty bad case of The Mondays. But, I don't. Because I don't mind the rain. Especially after a long winter.
Yeah, rain means Muddy Season is here. Which means I have 8 large paws to thoroughly wipe whenever the dogs come back inside. And, of course, they normally want to go outside immediately after I mopped the floors. So, I'm motivated to super-wipe their paws. The house IS on the market, after all. Gotta keep the floors super-clean....ish.
I also don't have a case of The Mondays because, while I do have a bunch of errands to run, they can be done later in the week. When it's going to be sunny and in the 70's, not in a thunderstorm. Wooo hoo!! Now, THAT is something to look forward to! Who's gonna suffer thru The Mondays knowing that the rest of the week is going to be awesome?
Not me.
I'm totally opening the sunroof on the car.
While I do have a crap load of stuff on my To Do list, a lot of those things can be done over the phone. So, yeah. I'm not running errands, but I'm still getting stuff done.
And, I rewarded myself for getting stuff done with a little nap. I laid in bed and listened to the rain. It was so nice and relaxing.
Today is a good day.


No comments:
Post a Comment