I'm naturally drawn to anything with bright colors. I don't know if it's the creative/artisty side of me or the fact that I'm an energetic person and colors give off certain vibes/energies. Maybe it's something else. Who knows. But, I like to surround myself with bright colors. And whenever I see anything colorful, I get all warm and cozy inside. Makes me happy.Tonight, I was floating around craftgawker, as I frequently do, when I ran across the most amazing, colorful artwork.

Dominique Falla takes nails and embroidery thread to create these amazing pieces of art. I'm totally hooked.

I loooove when I see something new and original. Something that inspires me. And originality, bright colors and motivational phrases are three things that definitely inspire me. Brilliant.

I am definitely putting this project on my To Do After We Move list.
I've got to make one of my own!


No comments:
Post a Comment