It's 66* right now. Sixty-freakin'-six!!
LOVE IT!!
I opened the sunroof & windows today. And got the car washed. I could almost hear the car give off a big sigh of relief and say, "Thank you. I needed that."
Fall used to be my favorite season, but the past few years I've moved to Spring.
I love Spring. It's almost here!
This is the time when everything goes from gray to color.
The sky turns blue.
The trees and grass turn green.
Flowers bloom.
Even the roads, sidewalks and cars start to show their colors when Spring rains wash months of salt and dirt away.
People start wearing brighter colors and shedding the layers.
It's amazing how gray and dreary everything is during winter. It's depressing.
This weekend, we finally set the clocks ahead. This is the beginning of what will eventually be long summer nights, listening to the crickets, having fires in the firepit, sunscreen, swimming and tan lines.
A time when I can send the crack monkeys and hounds OUTSIDE to burn off some energy. Yell, scream, bark, etc.
OUTSIDE.
Aaaaaah, yes. Spring is good.
I can't wait!
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment