Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sasha's new room

Sasha and Connor have been in their own rooms for a while now. I figure it's about time I post some pictures of the finished product.

Just a recap...
The room that is currently Sasha's used to be their toy room. We had planned on keeping it as a toy room, painting and organizing it. But, after we purchased the paint, we decided to move Sasha and make it her own.
I still don't think I would have purchased this color paint if I had known it was going to be her room, but you know what they say about hind sight.

Anyway, here are some before and after pictures.

Oh, I'd like to note that the "before" pictures were taken in the winter. So, the placement of the train table in front of the window was safe since the windows were closed and locked. It was only temporary and was to be moved away from the window in the remodel.

Before: The Pit
After: The big flowers are wallpaper (Wallies) and the little ones along the baseboard are stickers.Before: Here's the train table I mentioned above. To me, with the mini-blinds and train table in front of the window, this picture says Death Trap all over it.
After: See Kim's craftsmanship on the window frame? And the mini-blinds are gone.Before: Can you find Sasha under all that mess?
After: Nice and organized. Closet and trim are painted white.
Before: Ugh.
After: A beautiful room for a beautiful little girl.

3 comments:

Valerie23 said...

I LOVE how it turned out! Can't wait to see it in person!

Toni C. said...

I love the wall color - and the wallies! so cute! I need to get away from pink... I'm so addicted!

Laney said...

So so cute! You said it was bright and it is, but it looks really really good. And I agree with Toni - I love pink but I love how this is different!