Thursday, July 9, 2009

We interrupt this blog...

I'll be gone over the weekend, spending time with my best friend. It's our annual kid-free, husband-free, responsibility-free (for the most part) weekend. The first two years, we spent in the city (that would be Chicago, for those of you that don't know), but this year is a budget weekend. So, her husband and daughters are staying at Grandma's house for the weekend.

We have a bunch of relaxing, eating, shopping, laughing, eating, drinking and sleeping planned. Oh, and did I say eating? And relaxing? I cannot wait.

However, I most likely won't be posting anything while I'm gone. So, I'll leave you with some pictures from our summer so far.

See you next week!

Happy Father's Day, Kim!
Dustyn and Kim had just returned from a day of golf. The kids and I had made a gluten-free chocolate cake for Father's Day. They decorated it. It was delish!

While Dustyn was in town, we went to our town's carnival/car show. Here, we're enjoying some lunch at a local bakery. Connor is chowing on a yummy cookie.
Dustyn and Sasha pose for a picture. She loves, loves, loves her big brother.
This year, we introduced Flavor Ice to the kids. It kills me to give them these because I only see them as frozen food coloring, artificial everything and preservatives, but don't tell anyone I said that. They all think I'm weird when I talk about that stuff.

Actually, this picture is from Spring, when we took the kids to the zoo. But, I thought it was too cute to not post.

Here are our beautiful twins all dressed up for their Father's Day picture for Kim. Dustyn bought them these outfits for Christmas last year. I love this picture.

No comments: