All of the students have access to the files at all times. So, occasionally, they make little notes, cards or pictures for each other and place them in the person's file. It's really cute.
Here are some of the pictures and cards I found in Connor & Sasha's files yesterday:
"Me and Sasha" by Connor
I LOVE that my kids have so much love in their hearts that they feel the need to sit down and draw a picture like this. It makes me so happy and all warm and fuzzy inside.And if you look carefully, you can see Connor even drew his glasses.
My Easter card from Connor:
Front: "Mom. Happy Easter."
I've been told this is a picture of me carrying an Easter basket.
Inside: "eggs will come soon."
Eggs will come soon?? BAHAHAHAHA!! This is pure AWESOME! It put a huge smile on my face. Totally not what I expected to see. I mean, who else but a 5 year old would put something like this inside a card?It's perfect. I LOVE IT!
This was in Connor's file, from Sasha:
"I love you Connor. From Sasha"
First off, I have to say how adorable I think it is that she writes her Y's backwards. I know I should probably correct her, but I think it's too damn cute. She'll get it eventually.
The fact that she sat down and wrote this for her brother is so cool. A little love note.
This was on the back:
"You love me"
Ummm...ok, Sasha. I know she's just stating a fact here, but....um. Not really what you put on a love note. "You love me" hahaha. And, knowing Sasha, it sounds like more of a command than a statement.I just hope she doesn't do this with her future boyfriends.


No comments:
Post a Comment