Monday, October 6, 2008

1...2...3..!

Last night, the dogs were circling the kitchen table while we were eating dinner. I hate it when they do this. It reminds me of sharks circling their prey.

Normally, they hang out upstairs or lay down in the family room while we're eating. But, if we're having something that smells extra-tasty or something, they hang around.

I kept telling Lexi to, "Go lay down, Lexi!"
The kids thought this was hilarious.

So, Kim and I started counting, "1...2...3...Go lay down, Lexi!" to try to get the kids to say it with us.

It worked.

Soon, all four of us were saying, "1...2...3...Go lay down, Lexi!" It was hilarous.

Fast forward to this morning...
The kids wanted me to go upstairs with them. Connor kept calling, "Mommeee, c'mon!"

Next thing I know, he's saying, "1...2...3...Mooommmmeeee!"

Over and over.

Luckily, Sasha wasn't chiming in with him.

This time.

No comments: